CyberKnife® Robotic Radiosurgery System
The CyberKnife® System at Memorial Cancer Institute is a revolutionary cancer treatment that quickly and effectively treats tumors anywhere in the body — even those considered inoperable tumors. The world’s only robotic radiosurgery system, CyberKnife® System treats tumors with sub-millimeter accuracy. The CyberKnife® System uses image-guidance technology and computer-controlled robotics to continuously track your tumor and correct for movement in real time throughout your procedure.
Memorial Cancer Institute’s radiation oncologists have some of the most extensive CyberKnife® System training and experience in South Florida, with some of the highest CyberKnife® System treatment volumes in the area.
Benefits of CyberKnife® Robotic Radiosurgery System
Memorial Cancer Institute is on your side with CyberKnife® System, which:
- Is so precise, it doesn’t require invasive head or body frames to stabilize you during treatment
- Involves no cutting or surgical scars
- Is virtually pain-free
- Treats cancer in as few as four or five treatments, as opposed to up to 40 conventional radiation treatments
- Requires no anesthesia
- Has fewer, less-severe side effects than traditional surgery
- Has faster recovery time and lets you resume normal activities sooner
- Is targeted robotic radiosurgery that has minimal effect on surrounding healthy tissue
- Treats almost any tumor, even inoperable tumors
Even if You’re Out of Hope
The CyberKnife® System gives new hope to people with lung cancer, prostate cancer, liver cancer, brain cancer or others with inoperable tumors.
Talk to your multidisciplinary cancer treatment team to see if the CyberKnife® System is right for you.
Please call Memorial Cancer Institute to schedule an appointment: 954-265-4325, or email us.