Types of Cancer
Women’s Imaging Center
Memorial Cancer Institute’s Women’s Imaging Center dedicates the latest technology and an expert staff entirely to breast cancer prevention and detection.
What Makes Memorial’s Women’s Imaging Center the Right Choice for You?
- A full range of specialized breast imaging services
- Nationally accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Designated ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained radiologists who specialize in reviewing only breast images
- One of the first 16 sites in the country selected to participate in Tomosynthesis research, and the first place in Florida
- Specialty imaging services for women who have breast implants
- Comforting amenities while you wait
- Convenient hours and free parking
- Assistance and special rates for women without insurance
Women’s Imaging Center and Breast Imaging Services
- Breast cancer staging
- Breast MRI
- Breast Tomosynthesis – A revolutionary new 3-D screening that is faster and more accurate than any other type of mammogram
- Breast ultrasound
- Imaging for patients with implants
- PET Mammography
Please call Memorial Cancer Institute to schedule an appointment: 954-265-4325, or email us.