Types of Cancer
Stronger Breast Care
For years, Memorial’s breast cancer program has been on your side – helping breast cancer patients of all ages to become breast cancer survivors. The new Memorial Breast Cancer Center brings the strength of one of Florida’s largest breast cancer programs into one location, so that you can see your entire cancer-fighting team in one day.
When you or someone you love has breast cancer, strong is the only option. With the Memorial Breast Cancer Center on your side, you are stronger than cancer.
Watch Atar's Breast Cancer Story
What Makes Us Stronger
The Memorial Breast Cancer Center truly is unique in South Florida. Our care includes:
- A physician team that is internationally recognized for innovative research and treatment
- Patient navigators to support you and guide your journey
- Women’s Imaging Centers, with radiologists who specialize in breast care, so that your doctors get the right images the first time
- A genetic testing and counseling program, to help to detect signs of breast cancer earlier than ever
- An extensive clinical trials program and partnerships with leading research organizations, to give you access to the latest cancer treatments
- An Image Recovery Center, to help in improving the way that you look, boost your mood, and increase self-esteem
- A holistic approach to healing that includes nutrition, massage, exercise, acupuncture, psychological counseling and other types of support
Call 954-265-4325 to speak with a patient navigator.