Types of Cancer
Stronger Breast Care
For years, Memorial’s breast cancer program has been on your side – helping breast cancer patients of all ages become breast cancer survivors. The new Memorial Breast Cancer Center brings the strength of one of Florida’s biggest breast cancer programs into one location, so you can see your entire cancer-fighting team in one day.
The Memorial Breast Cancer Center is truly unique in South Florida, with:
- A physician team who is internationally recognized for innovative research and treatment
- Patient navigators to help support you and guide your journey
- Women’s Imaging Centers, with radiologists who specialize in breast care, so your doctors get the right images, the first time
- A genetic testing and counseling program, to help detect signs of breast cancer earlier than ever
- An extensive clinical trials program and partnerships with leading research organizations, to give you access to the latest cancer treatments
- An Image Recovery Center, to help improve the way you look, boost your mood and increase self-esteem
- A holistic approach to healing that includes nutrition, massage, exercise, acupuncture, psychological counseling and other types of support
When you or someone you love has breast cancer, strong is the only option. With the Memorial Breast Cancer Center on your side, you are stronger than cancer.
Call 954-265-4325 to speak with a patient navigator.